Catarina is a creator. From doing art, design, sketching or simply cooking for family and friends.
Her background in Architecture and Design has affected her way of seeing and doing Art. Catarina is a natural beauty seeker.
Catarina finds her most inspiration in the whiteness. Using and playing with light as a material to generate shadows, playing with gold leaf to reflect the light, to create beauty and subtlety. Her work is both simple, yet complex. A result of Catarina's explorations and way of looking and questioning what surrounds her.
Catarina believes art should be for everyone, and so she likes working with interior designers on request, direct sale with private clients or art galleries.
- 2016 - current | Public Relations and Communication Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon, Portugal
- 2013 - 2015 | Design Architect at Delugan Meissl Associated Architects (DMAA), Vienna, Austria
- 2011 - current | Freelance designer: Graphic Design, Interior Design, Installation, Illustration
- 2020 - current | P'la Arte Art Markets | Every 1st Saturday, every month
- 2021 | FABRICA | Solo exhibition "WHITE"
- 2022 | El Corte Inglés, Club del Gourmet | Solo exhibition "WHITE"
- 2022 | Invited artist by @P'la Arte to exhibit during the Urban Music and Art Festival, Festival Iminente
- 2019 | Transmedia Story Telling , University of Arts, London, UK
- 2016 | Selected to participate at FABRICA research design centre, Treviso, Italy
- 2015 | Graphic and Editorial Design courses at School of Visual Arts - SVA, NYC, USA
- 2012 | Post Graduation: “Architecture. Public and City”, Universidade Autónoma de Lisboa
- 2009 | Exchange year, under Erasmus program at Technische Universität Wien, Vienna, Austria
- 2006 - 2012 | Master Degree in Architecture - Faculdade de Arquitectura, Universidade Técnica de Lisboa